The stakes and posts of Phoenix Enterprises are milled in Oregon or British Columbia. They are sorted for quality and suitability. Knots, mold, off-cuts are all sorted out. Phoenix sells 100% application suitability, with 99% drivability.
Treating is never to “refusal”. It must meet industry specifications for application and use. The wood is pre-dried to allow for maximum chemical penetration allows to meet the highest industry performance standards.
There are “cheaper” ways to provide agricultural wood products, but not “better” ways.
Phoenix stands by its products and its performance. There are no “short-cuts”, and “cheaper wood”, just levels of quality standards.
- Pre-sorted for quality
- Premium Oregon and BC wood.
- Mills are nearby for quick delivery and full accountability
- Wood is dried to specifications, to insure proper treatment absorption.
- Phoenix keeps the largest on-ground, in-California, inventory of stakes and posts
- Large inventory of stakes and posts on-ground at the mills
- Every stake and post is performance warrantied
Wood Pressure Treatment Options
Also known as chemonite. ACZA is the best and when used on I-Posts it provides an unmatched 15-year warranty. For the toughest agricultural conditions this is the best solution.
Used on stakes, but primarily used on our Oregon Lodgepole Pine Posts. A strong, durable, dependable treatment. When treated to the right specs (specs that Phoenix adheres too), it is not uncommon to see CCA treated posts to last 15, 20, even 25 years.
Commonly used for residential applications. It is primarily used for nursery applications.